Welcome to Expedraft.com This website is owned and operated by Expedraft.com By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
This agreement is in effect as of Nov 7, 2017.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
iv. Impersonates any person or entity, including any Expedraft.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Expedraft.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Expedraft.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Rights Granted. Upon the purchase of a monthly membership, the Company agrees to grant Client a non-exclusive, non-assignable, royalty-free, worldwide limited right to access and use the Expedraft Platform software (the “Services”) via a digital information processing, transmission, and storage system (the “Servers”) maintained by the Company and at the Company’s facilities, solely for Client’s internal business operations and subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Services Agreement. The Company shall make the Services and Servers available on and via the Internet.
- Fees and Payment. Subject to any modifications contained herein, Unless a predetermined price has been agreed upon via a signed contract, Client agrees to pay according to our monthly membership pricing of $299.
- Client agrees to pay the a la carte pricing of $200 per item including design, engineering stamp or electrical stamp, unless price is negotiated.*
- Client may receive price breaks which are currently based on bulk pack pricing and bulk subscription pricing. Package pricing can be used for designs (which includes both a one line / three line design) and a structural engineering stamp or an electrical engineering stamp.*
*Posted price and bulk package price is strictly for residential solar jobs only. All commercial jobs will be quoted on a per-case basis.
- Termination. Should a Clients membership fee not be paid for a given month, the Company reserves the right to either terminate, or restrict access to our membership platform.
- Other. This Agreement includes and incorporates all terms and conditions of the Company’s online End-User License Agreement (including changes and updates from time to time), which must be accepted by Client. Client shall pay all collection and attorney fees if collection procedures are commenced. By accepting this Agreement, Client authorizes Company to directly charge the credit card or debit the bank account for all applicable fees described herein.
- Product Descriptions. (i) Expedraft Platform shall mean the online product and/or services at Expedraft.com, known as Expedraft, or Expedraft Platform, which provides a means to the Client to optimize and enhance their work flow by automating the permitting process, including but not limited to creating a site survey, requesting a design from our professional one line and three line design team and also the ability to send that design to our structural engineering stamp team for approval.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, You will need the following computer hardware and software: a computer with an Internet connection; current “web browser” that includes 128-bit encryption with cookies enabled; a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to open documents in pdf format; a valid email address (the primary email address designated by You in the New Account Form); and sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
Expedraft will notify you if there are any material changes to the hardware or software needed to receive electronic Communications from Expedraft. By giving Your consent, You are confirming that You have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for Your records. You may print or save a copy of these Communications for Your records as they may not be accessible online at a later date.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent within a 3 day period after signing, otherwise known as the 3 day right of rescission.
Paper Copies of Electronic Communications
You will have the ability to print paper copies for your records at any time, from your secure customer portal.
Updating Your Contact Information
You are responsible for keeping Your primary email address on file up to date so that Expedraft can communicate with You electronically. You understand and agree that if Expedraft sends You an electronic Communication, but You do not receive it because Your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by Your Internet service provider, or You are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, Expedraft still will be deemed to have provided the Communication to You.
You can update Your primary email address during regular business hours by modifying it in the settings area of your dashboard.
- Your responses to all questions throughout either electronic process will be recorded and stored with the documents you commission.
- You will be required to purchase a monthly membership in order to create a log-in and password for future use, consisting of your unique username and a password specifically chosen by you. You must keep your password confidential.
- You can return to our website at any time (using your login information) to review, save, and print the documents you have commissioned and purchased electronically.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Expedraft.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Solarsalestracker.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on Expedraft.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Expedraft.com and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Expedraft.com
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Expedraft.com from our offices located in the state of Utah, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Utah, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Utah, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, Utah. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Expedraft.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Innovated Home Solutions LLC
2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 103
Ogden, Utah 84401 USA
Last updated 11-19-2018